Vipul Mittal sir goes into the good detail of the topic, uses a lot of different examples and takes a lot of interest in teaching any particular topic. Sir has a lot of content and I think he can speak for hours on any given topic.
“Following is my feedback based on my experience.
1. Webinars: During this difficult time when everything has taken a pause and students are looking forward to guidance, Crosswalk has come up with the idea of webinars to help its students continue studies and keep moving forward. Quality of webinars is very good as topics are well explained and Vipul sir spend a lot of time to make sure we understand the concepts. Also, the material to be discussed in the session is sent well in advance and I can easily connect. Sessions are interactive and topics are covered very much in detail. I am happy to attend the online sessions as these clear the basic concepts and help in gaining a good understanding.
2. Content: The content is well managed and properly ordered. The language used is easy to understand and one can easily link the related topics. There are a lot of mnemonics in the content, making it easy to remember various topics.
3. Recorded classes: I am not a fan of recorded classes and feel that the connect is important. But for some time I have followed the recorded classes and content together before the webinars started. I would say the recorded classes are well designed and helps you to go through the topics. There are a lot of things that are discusses and explained to help students gain a good understanding of the topic. I feel that both material and recorded class have to go hand in hand in order to pass the CPA exam.
4. Admin Support: I thank Deepti for answering a lot of relevant and irrelevant questions, particularly when I asked a lot of questions again. Excellent support is provided from the time you make your first call. In fact, things are kept very transparent and the whole process is explained so well that one can trust the words. At every step, I was guided and told how to get the things done. For example I was told by one of the named review course provider that I will be able to appear for an exam in September, 2020, when I was starting my CPA discussions in mid-July, 2020, whereas Crosswalk was transparent in telling that September was not possible and even December looks little difficult. Another being one of the review course provider said that I can't do CPA as I didn't do B.Com and my BBA didn't gave me exposure to Audit. I was guided well at Crosswalk on all those questions. Also, when I find it difficult to focus, I discuss with Deepti and always get help. I think this personal connect makes Crosswalk different from other institutions.
5. Faculty: I have not met a lot of faculty members and have interacted with Vipul Mittal sir over the webinars. So I am writing this, based on the sir’s way of teaching. I really like to be there in the (webinar) class when he is teaching. He tries to understand which part of the topic is not clear to the candidate and explains that well. Mittal sir goes into the good detail of the topic, uses a lot of different examples and takes a lot of interest in teaching any particular topic. Sir has a lot of content and I think he can speak for hours on any given topic.
6. Online Query Support: It is a good feature. If you are a classroom student, you will not need it much. I have used it various times for REG and have received replies in less than 24 hours.
7. Software: The software works fine and I don't have any major issues. The software has a lot of MCQs. I think the software has all the required materials.
The experience with Crosswalk is good so far and I think I am on the right path.”